Updated 16 May 2013
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Web Site
- The association collecting the information;
- How your information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared with;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information provided to SKORPION SPORTS LTD;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact our Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com.
"Cookies" are files stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. They are, however, required to use many features of the skorpion.com Web site. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features may not function properly without cookies.
Information You Provide
Sometimes, we may contact you about sales and special offers, new products, contests/sweepstakes, and new site features if you agreed to be included in our email lists when you completed a purchase transaction with us, or just signed up for our offered e-mail lists. To customize the information you want to receive from us, simply sign on and select the specific information you wish to receive or not receive.
You can also send an email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you want to unsubscribe from any email list.
Google Display Advertising
SKORPION SPORTS LTD have recently implemented updated Google Analytics tracking code to support Google Display Advertising, utilising the Google remarketing feature. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. We are also able to use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Web Store Ordering
When you order from the skorpion.com Web Store, we need your name, email address, billing and shipping address, phone number and credit card number with expiration date and security code. We use this data for processing your order which includes shipping it and sending you order and shipment confirmations via e-mail.
Contests and Sweepstakes
Whenever we run a contest or sweepstakes promotion, it will be posted with the rules as well as details on how your submitted entry information will be used.
Customer Contact Form
skorpion.com Third-Party Relationships
We have several relationships with third-parties vendors to better serve our customers.
- Affiliates: An affiliate program allows other Web sites to earn money by linking customers to the skorpion.com Web Store from their sites. These affiliates can only access data from us about the number of transactions and their earnings. They cannot access our customers' personal data. If you choose to apply to any of our affiliate programs, we use your submitted information strictly for conducting business with you. To administer the affiliate programs, these third parties may have access to certain parts of your information but is are restricted to only use such information in connection with its administration of the affiliate programs you’ve chosen to apply for.
- Order Fulfillment: Certain vendors of ours may provide customer order fulfillment and shipping services on our behalf. These vendors have access only to information needed to accurately fulfil and ship orders, which are processed through such vendors. These vendors have agreed to not use any personally identifiable information of customers for any other purpose.
- Payment Providers: Payments made to skorpion.com happen via one of our third party payment providers. Currently these providers are Direct Payment Solutions (for Visa and Mastercard Credit card payments) and Paypal (for payments made via the PayPal system). The personal information (including card numbers or account details) which you provide to any of these payment providers is never stored on or transmitted through skorpion.com systems. As such, this information is subject to the privacy and data retention policies of the payment providers being used. We will share with our payment providers only the minimum amount of information required to collect your payments.
- Marketing and Promotions: Sometimes, we may appoint certain third-parties to assist in marketing and promotional offers to those customers who have agreed to receive such offers. These third-parties will only have access to necessary information and are required to not use any of your submitted information for any other purpose.
All information is stored in New Zealand. SKORPION SPORTS LTD may protect user information with secure server, firewall and/or SSL encryption security measures in order to protect consumer privacy.
Questions about our Policies
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or any of our policies, please contact our Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com.